9.11.2013

The Difference

Between somewhat clean and dirty. I said somewhat clean because after a few days of cleaning the top picture, the spiders came back and made some new webs. Yes, these windows are in the second floor and the ceiling is the overhang supported by columns.


This side I haven't finished because my legs cannot handle being so high up in the ladder with nothing to hold on to. Or maybe it was my brain telling me to be scared.


Half of the first floor flooring was mopped. Hard wood floor wasn't very dirty (but need refinishing), but the tiles are. I only change the water twice and the second time was still dirty. No running water to any pipes, and it is very hard to climb up & down 17 steps to basement, turn on the breaker for the water pump and carry the water up to the first floor and climb that same 17 steps and do it all over until the floor is clean. Nope, I didn't do that. I was tired the second time and stopped.

No comments: