3.24.2012

Fruit Trees Survived the Winter

I am very happy to report that all of our fruit trees survive the winter. They are very willing to blossoms and most of them have, except for the apples, blueberries, and elderberry. These three have buds and leaves sprouting, maybe they are late bloomers (I'm not sure). Click images to see it better.

Peach Tree


Plum Tree

We have three of each of the above fruit trees. I thought I took a picture of the Pear, however I cannot find it in list of what I had taken. I have to take another one later. I hate being out in the back yard when my neighbors are outside too. I feel funny taking pictures of the trees.

More update to come since spring came early this year. I can't wait to sank my teeth to all the fruits my family will be having this year...I hope.

No comments: