5.09.2015

Two Spots

May 9, 2015
Yap, I am going to have 2 gardens this year. One for big plants and one for small plants like herbs and strawberries. I'm not sure if I can plant strawberry this year but I am looking forward to it next year.


Above was already mix. We are planning on putting an above pool there last year, but out neighbor being neighborly told us that we will get fined by the township if we do not get a permit to put it up. We don't want to get a permit and until now no pool for the children and I am taking the spot for some vegetables.


This one is not quite done because our tiller is being temper-mental again when DH started mixing it. This is where my chives and onions can be found. I will be adding strawberries and other herbs here. That's all for today.

No comments: