10.12.2011

More Water

We never get a rest from rain this year. BY the time the ground dried-up a little, then rain comes down again. Hopefully we can mix the soil when it freezes. Not the way we wanted it but it maybe the only way we will be able to do it.

I will have to cover-up part of our lawn on the side for our herb garden, which by the way gets a lot of sun. DH might say not to do it because people in our road will see the ugliness when they pass our house. I would say, "I don't care, and I really wanted to dry some of these herbs I bought. I am sick and tired of buying herb that are not even good for me because they radiate them. At least my own harvest is not radiated. I just have to think of something with what they actually put in our clouds and make sure they don't drain where my herbs are supposed to go. I know that's a lot to work on, but hopefully some prayers suffice.

If I can get out of spring and fall schooling, now that is something. Spring because planting time, I need all the help I can get and fall the same way for harvesting, canning and freezing vegetables and fruits.

Whoever invented schools, is not thinking about the farmers in the old days. Now a days, if you keep your children to help in the farm, social services will be knocking on your door, take them away and put you in jail for not letting them go to school. Nice job, government...NOT. Then feed them all the non-consumable process food in the grocery stores. No, if the FDA allow it to be eaten, get very scared, because there is something behind why they allow it.

Anyway, it's raining again here.

No comments: