6.07.2011

Somewhat Started

Yes, a little part of my garden is clean and turned. You should see my children helping me with it. DH tiller will not start over the weekend, and I started turning the soil myself with a shovel.

A very hard way to do it, but I need a place to plant my seedlings. Even my seed did not come out. One third of it made it. I wanted some fresh vegetables this year, and that was the reason for me turning the soil with a shovel. My children was breaking the chunks into smaller pieces while DH trying to figure out what went wrong to his tiller. One of the people he knew used it last year, and he was the last person that used it. It would be nice if he said that it stopped working after something, so that we knew what happened to it. But nothing was said.

We will be renting a tiller for this weekend. I think what I will plant in it worth more than the renting price. We are just hoping that there is no major storm/rain coming our way this weekend. I miss going to my garden and pull weeds whenever I feel stress. And right now I am stress and nothing to do outside...argh!

No comments: